A Plus Mortgage, LLC is founded on over 35 years experience in the mortgage lending industry. Fully insured, licensed and bonded we are committed to expanding our customer family by treating everyone with the same care we’d give our own family members. We realize our customers have many lending companies fighting for their valuable business and that’s why we don’t take customer loyalty lightly. We know we must earn it every day. Without established trust, credibility and rapport there’s no motivation for potential clients to work with us. That’s why we provide the most honest, reliable, professional and personable service to all our customers every single day.
David Wright: Owner / Mortgage Loan Officer
- With over twenty five year in sales and marketing experience, David first entered the real estate lending industry in 2001 through Independent Mortgage of Colorado Springs. After working various sales related roles in the high technical computing and equipment industry for well over a decade, David is excited to be back in the real estate lending industry with A Plus Mortgage, LLC.
- To begin prequalifying with David: https://DavidAPlusMortgage.zipforhome.com/
- NMLS #1622439 / David@MYapmLOAN.com / 719-331-1495 Cell
Danielle Ackley: Mortgage Loan Officer
- Danielle lives in Colorado Springs with her family and studied Biological Sciences at University of Northern Colorado. She had previously worked in the medical industry before entering the loan origination industry a while back. Danielle brings high energy desire to succeed by putting her customer’s needs first in every decision she makes, which is why we knew Danielle needed to be on our team.
- To begin prequalifying with Danielle: DanielleAckley.ZipForHome.com
- NMLS #1738100/ Danielle@HomeApprovalPro.com / 970-515-8384 Cell
Rich Jorgenson: Founder and Prior Owner / Active Consultant
- A Colorado native, Mr. Jorgenson’s background in mortgage lending and commercial banking industries spanned over forty five years. His passion was providing honest reliable lending services during one of the most important financial transactions a home buyer would ever make. Since retiring in September of 2019, Rich is enjoying more time with his family and is active with A Plus Mortgage on a consulting basis.
Our Contract Processors
- A Plus Mortgage does not utilize outsourced or in house processing service groups utilizing low wage or under experienced employees to process your loans. We are proud to partner with three extremely well qualified, licensed and insured processors who share over forty years combined experience in the real estate lending industry. In fact, some of them were past loan officers as well. With them on your A Plus Mortgage loan team, successfully closing your loan is more than well within reach.