Founded by 6th generation Coloradan Rich Jorgenson, A Plus Mortgage, LLC, was created to provide home buyers with a highly personalized and positive experience in finding a suitable mortgage loan.
Equally important then and today was an inclusive attitude towards borrowers whose station in life presented additional challenges. According to Mr. Jorgenson our philosophy has always been to advise all customers as if they were our family, thus asking the question “should they proceed with a loan even if they qualify?”
These guiding principles remain the heart of our DNA at A Plus Mortgage, along with a determination to provide our clients with cutting-edge identity protection. Identity thieves have replaced the bank robbers of our wild west heritage and A Plus Mortgage endeavors to stay ahead of them with the help of advanced technology, expert advisors and security-minded practices.
Proving that integrity and personal service still matter, A Plus Mortgage has developed relationships thru the years that have resulted in several generations of borrowers within families returning to us for their mortgage loan needs.
Michelle Wright – Owner and SR Loan Officer
- Michelle’s career spans over fifteen years of personal equestrian coaching and teaching along with freelance writing.
- Her career in home loan processing began in 2017 by opening her own processing company and now has expanded into loan origination.
- While owning A Plus Mortgage, LLC she has contributed extensively in writing business website articles and providing direction for social media campaigns as well.
David Wright – SR Loan Officer
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) VA Certified Lender Specialist
- With over twenty five years in sales and marketing experience, David first entered the real estate lending industry in 2001 through Independent Mortgage of Colorado Springs and then joined forces with A Plus Mortgage in 2017
- To begin prequalifying with David: https://DavidAPlusMortgage.zipforhome.com/
- NMLS #1622439 / David@MYapmLOAN.com / 719-331-1495 Cell
Rich Jorgenson – Founder / Active Consultant
- A Colorado native, Mr. Jorgenson’s background in mortgage lending and commercial banking industries spanned over forty five years. His passion was providing honest reliable lending services during one of the most important financial transactions a home buyer would ever make. Since retiring in September of 2019, Rich is enjoying more time with his family and is active with A Plus Mortgage on a consulting basis.
- Our carefully chosen, well-qualified, honest, licensed and insured loan processors have decades of experience in the real estate lending industry. A vital part of ushering your loan to close smoothly, they provide a timely efficient and hassle-free loan experience for our clients whenever possible.