We realize our customers have many lending companies fighting for their valuable business. That’s why we don’t take customer loyalty lightly. We know we must earn it every day. Without established trust, credibility and rapport there’s no motivation for potential clients to work with us. That’s why we provide the most honest, reliable, professional and personable service to all our customers every single day.
David Wright: Owner * SR Loan Officer
- With over twenty five year in sales and marketing experience, David first entered the real estate lending industry in 2001 through Independent Mortgage of Colorado Springs. After working various sales related roles in the high technical computing and equipment industry for well over a decade, David is excited to be back in the real estate lending industry with A Plus Mortgage, LLC.
- To begin prequalifying with David: https://DavidAPlusMortgage.zipforhome.com/
- NMLS #1622439 / David@MYapmLOAN.com / 719-331-1495 Cell
Danielle Giardini: Giardini Team Mortgage Lead * SR Loan Officer
- Danielle lives in Colorado Springs with her family and studied Biological Sciences at University of Northern Colorado. She had previously worked in the medical industry before entering the loan origination industry. Danielle brings high energy desire to succeed by putting her customer’s needs first in every decision she makes, which is why we knew she needed to be with A Plus Mortgage LLC.
- To begin prequalifying with Danielle: DanielleAckley.ZipForHome.com
- NMLS #1738100/ Danielle@HomeApprovalPro.com / 970-515-8384 Cell
Tracy Starratt / Giardini Team Loan Officer
- A Colorado Springs entrepreneur and small business owner of both Maddie’s Jewels and Aphrodite Skin Solutions, Tracy’s experience in the mortgage world began well over ten years ago where she worked as a contract mortgage loan processor. We’re excited to have her on the Giardini Team as a mortgage loan officer and processor.
- NMLS #2085653/ PremierContractProcessing@gmail.com / 719-216-1739 Cell
Rich Jorgenson: Founder and Prior Owner / Active Consultant
- A Colorado native, Mr. Jorgenson’s background in mortgage lending and commercial banking industries spanned over forty five years. His passion was providing honest reliable lending services during one of the most important financial transactions a home buyer would ever make. Since retiring in September of 2019, Rich is enjoying more time with his family and is active with A Plus Mortgage on a consulting basis.
Our Contract Processors
- A Plus Mortgage is proud to partner with carefully chosen and well-qualified, licensed and insured loan processors who share over forty years combined experience in the real estate lending industry. A vital part of the A Plus Mortgage loan team, they provide a timely efficient and hassle-free loan experience for our clients whenever possible.